xx

Organ

The organ at All Saints was built by William Hill in 1894, possibly incorporating pipes from the original instrument by Jordan in 1732. It was rebuilt by Norman and Beard in 1930 and further restored in 2002. The case is by Jordan, and the organ loft is built using panels from the former pulpit at the church.

full specification can be found at the National Pipe Organ Register: