We celebrate seasonal events such as:
- Candlemas, which marks the end of the Christmas season, when a service is followed by a BBQ in the churchyard.
- Lent, Holy Week and Easter are marked by a variety of special services
- Backpack Sunday, in first week of September
- Harvest Festival, in early October
- Silver Sunday, for older members of the community, marked by a concert on the afternoon of Harvest Festival
- All Souls Requiem Mass for the recently departed, annually, the week before Remembrance Sunday
- Remembrance Sunday, annually on the closest Sunday to 11 November
- Advent Carol Service, Community Carols, the traditional Nine Lessons and Carols on the Sunday before Christmas, and an Epiphany Carol service about two weeks later
We also celebrate special events such as:
- the centenary of a young Fulham soldier’s Victoria Cross
- blessing of our newly restored church bells
- thanksgiving for the restoration of Granville Sharp’s tomb in the churchyard, by recalling how he and others brought the slave trade to an end.