The greater part of the glass was made in the 1880s by Heaton, Butler and Bayne. The first window in the north aisle by the font includes a likeness of Richard Fisher, son of the then vicar. The third and fifth windows are by Cox, Buckley and Co. The large east window was given by the architect of the church, Sir Arthur Blomfield in memory of his father, Bishop Blomfield, who had donated the east window in the former church. This, depicting the four evangelists and designed by William Wailes in 1840, is now in the lady chapel. The east window in the lady chapel shows scenes from the life of the Virgin Mary and was designed by Margaret E. A. Rope in 1938.
The large west window in the tower contains representations of heraldic shields which fortunately were removed during World War II. The oldest shows the royal arms from Henry V to Elizabeth I. Other arms depicted are of those clergy involved with the restoration of the church in 1840 and its rebuilding in 1880. They include those of archbishops Howley and Tate and bishops Henchman, Blomfield, Jackson, Temple and Creighton. In 1975 a shield commemorating bishop Robert Stopford (1961-73) was added. He was the last bishop of London to reside in Fulham Palace. Arms of the vicars of Fulham include those of Fisher, Baker, Wood, and Muriel.
The window in the north porch contains some of the oldest glass in the church. It includes the arms of the Carthusian Priory of ‘Jesus of Bethlehem beside Sheene’ and shields of a member of the Cecil family, probably Sir Thomas (d 1623) who lived at Parsons Green, and the Billesbie family. The latter’s cartouche includes a fragment of the shield of Anne Boleyn. Other continental glass fragments from the 16th or 17th centuries were moved from the west window and reset in the porch in 1985. They depict various heraldic and biblical scenes including one which would appear to show Judith with Holofernes’ severed head.