The church interior is quite light since the clerestory windows are large and most of them are of plain glass. The seating in the nave is of pitched pine and that in the chancel of oak. Both were installed in 1881. The clergy desks in the chancel are by Robert Thompson (1876-1955).
The font at the north door was given by Thomas Hyll, churchwarden, in 1622. Its octagonal bowl is of black marble and its stem painted freestone. The font currently used for baptisms is in the south aisle by the Lady Chapel.
The pulpit was given in 1881 in memory of the Revd R G Baker, vicar 1835-71. The eagle lectern was given in memory of Major Rory Slacke who was killed in action in 1915.
The parclose screen in wrought iron with family shields and those of the province and diocese, was the gift in 1899 of the Revd W C Muriel, vicar 1890-1916. The Jacobean altar rails are from the old church. They are of oak and were presented in 1683 by Sir John Elwes.
The reredos screen was completed in 1885 and restored in 1967. The figures, painted on zinc, are of Moses, David, Isaiah and Aaron and were made by Heaton, Butler and Bayne.
The layout of the Lady Chapel was arranged in 1930 in memory of the Revd G K S Marshall, vicar 1916-29, when the organ was moved to its present position. The altar, with four carved riddle posts surmounted by angels, was designed by Charles Waynorth. The present seating designed by Treske Church Furniture, was installed after the Lady Chapel was glassed-in in 2009.