At All Saints, we give 5% of our annual Planned Giving donations to support charitable causes.
We ask members of the congregation to nominate charities for support around three times a year. The Missions and Charities Committee does some due diligence checks on the charities nominated and makes recommendations for grant allocations to the PCC, who are asked to approve any grants made.
We welcome nominations for charities via email, please send us an email.
We take account of the following criteria in deciding which charities to support.
- Whether a member of the All Saints congregation is actively involved with the charity;
- the extent to which All Saints has already granted funds to the organisation;
- whether the charity is well run and appropriately funded. The local (i.e. Fulham) impact of the charity;
- whether the charity's aims and activities are consistent with a Christian outlook;
- whether All Saints’ support would make a real difference to the charity.
Charities with an overseas impact are considered as well as local ones, particularly where a member of the congregation has a strong connection with them.
During 2020, the Missions and Charities Committee met three times and agreed donations ranging from £250 to £2000 to these charities (in alphabetical order):
- All Saints Fulham Summer Club
- British Red Cross Beirut Emergency Appeal
- Fulham Good Neighbour Service
- Glass Door Homeless Charity
- Hammersmith and Fulham Community Aid Network Campaign
- Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow MIND
- HMP Wandsworth Chaplaincy (donation in kind of Lent Books)
- St Etheldreda’s Community Care Fulham Initiative
- Tariro – Hope for Zimbabwe
- The Baron’s Court Project
- The David Nott Foundation
- West London Bridging the Gap Appeal
SUPPORT US >
All Saints is an inclusive parish church, worshipping in the catholic tradition of the Church of England, that welcomes anyone, regardless of age, gender, sexuality, physical ability or ethnic background.
SAFEGUARDING POLICY >