All Saints builds community and supports local people in many different ways. The church:
- provides night shelter and food during the winter for Glass Door (formerly West London Churches Homeless Concern)
- cooks lunch every Thursday for the hungry and homeless
- supports our local foodbank
- provides lunch every Wednesday for parishioners
- takes older people out of London for a day trip every summer and welcomes sixty “Wise Birds” for lunch at Christmas
- hosts various community support groups
- holds monthly services at the local sheltered housing complex
- runs a variety of mid-week and weekend groups for Parents/Carers/Babies and Toddlers
- is proud of its links with Fulham Palace and its work in promoting the historical significance of the local area
Our Community Fete and Dog Show in September and Community Carol service in December raise funds for local charities. We bless the Fulham Palace Allotments in May, and all sorts of animals at the annual Pet Blessing service in October.
Every year we sponsor a number of charities by donating a proportion of the income from the congregation’s regular giving. These charities are nominated by the congregation and assessed by The Missions and Charities Committee against agreed criteria.
We try to support local charities and make a difference to people living locally and where members of our congregation are helping. Overseas donations are made on similar grounds, and are often spread over three years to give the charities some funding security.
SUPPORT US >
All Saints is an inclusive parish church, worshipping in the catholic tradition of the Church of England, that welcomes anyone, regardless of age, gender, sexuality, physical ability or ethnic background.
SAFEGUARDING POLICY >